September 23, 2010

things and things i like!

i found these awesome buttons at a city-wide garage sale in austin, tx this summer! they are oh so pretty and i can't wait to use them for something!

the prettiest mailbox i've ever seeeeeen! its at my boyfriend's house. i'm not sure a house full of messy boys should deserve something this cute.

just showing off my small collection of vintage dishes! some are from flea markets and some of them were passed down to me from my great-grandmother, Jewel Hart. cutest name ever. i'm pretty proud to have them in my possession. and those lovely fiesta-ware plates you see there were a steal of a deal at Charlie's Flea Market, which is not called Charlie's anymore, but i can't ever remember what its called now, so i still call it Charlie's. anyway, i bought them for a whopping $2 for all four of them! so exciting.

isaac's next door neighbors. lovely.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment